Do subjective phenomenon charged sweaters in winter, this may be the cause of many unfortunate accidents that! Sometimes in the winter, you'll encounter the case touching objects and ...startled as electrocution.This is the current that is accumulated sweater from the air, clinging on our skin, causing electric start with some objects and chemicals.
But not too dangerous to health, but electricity in sweaters and body may be a condition leading cause severe burns. Watch out for this accident by the simplest ways you later!
Newer news items:
- 4 things to do immediately when he caught a cold - 09/01/2016 07:39
- Scary consequence of ingrown nails and Remedy - 09/01/2016 07:36
- Cacao - both delicious and healthy drinks for winter - 09/01/2016 07:30
- Dangerous "killer" as subjective for colds - 09/01/2016 07:27
- Beware of cancer from eating frozen food for a long time - 09/01/2016 03:10